Information we collect and how we use it:
- When you choose to leave a comment on this site we collect the information shown in the comments form such as email address, name provided, website URL, and IP address
- You can choose to comment anonymously
- If you choose to comment the metadata and comment are retained indefinitely.
- Mailing lists/newsletter subscription
- On occasion we will send out a newsletter and additional recipes. You will only receive these emails if you are a registered subscriber. You have the option to opt out and unsubscribe at any time. We will only use your email address for our newsletter/recipes.
- We will not share your information or sell it too third party marketers.
- Log files/activity/cookies
- We record information about your visit to our site such as IP address collection, service provider information, referral URL, date/time stamp, & browser. We utilize this information to administer the site, for statistical use and to gage interests in our posts to better serve our community of users and improve our services. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- If you choose to leave a comment on this site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website URL in cookies. This is for your convenience if you choose to participate the cookies will last for one year.
- We maintain safeguards to help keep your information secure. No information exchange via the internet is one hundred precent secure and we cannot guarantee your information cannot be accessed by unauthorized third party
- We may use the following third party services to process and store data collected on this site:
- MailChimp (newsletter formation service and subscriber email management)
- Google ( Google Analytics to measure website performance)
- SiteGround ( web hosting service)
- Akismet (spam filter)
- Bootstrapped ventures (recipe templates/rating system)
Any changes made to this policy will be listed on this page. It is your responsibility to review this page.